Exhibition: September 17, 2009 – January 4, 2010
Napoleon Hall, Musée du Louvre: Entrance via the pyramid, the Galerie du Carrousel, or the Passage Richelieu (this latter reserved for visitors with tickets or membership cards, and groups).
Opening hoursOpen daily except Tuesdays and December 25, 2009, and January 1, 2010.
- on Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays: from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- on Saturdays: from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- on Wednesdays and Fridays: from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- on December 24 and 31, 2009: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Rooms begin closing 30 minutes before museum closing time.
Exhibition only: € 11
Combined ticket (permanent collection and the Exhibition):
- Full price: € 14
- Reduced price: € 12 Wednesdays and Fridays after 6 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 18, the unemployed, holders of Louvre Jeunes card or Louvre Professionals card, or Laissez-passer Enseignants, Etudiants Partenaires and Amis du Louvre.
Free admission for the disabled and a companion on presentation of an invalidity card.
+33 (0)1 40 20 53 17